We are looking for a Bookkeeper
Are you, or perhaps somebody that you know, a certified Bookkeeper with experience of working for charitable and/or commercial organisations?
If the answer is yes we would encourage you to get in touch as the Younger People With Dementia Board of Trustees and Director are currently looking to recruit a new Bookkeeper to work for our fantastic charity for up to eight hours a month.
If this is of interest to you, or would be of interest to somebody that you know full details about the role are below. The closing date for applications is Friday 9 June 2021 at 5pm.
Bookkeeper – MICB & Payroll Management
The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. They should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to produce clear financial reports. They should also be proficient in using the Xero accountancy software for accountancy and payroll.
The role includes:
- Bookkeeping & reconciliations
- Monthly reporting for management and Board of Trustees
- Payroll for approximately 13 employees
- Preparing accounts for annual external review
- Assisting the Charity’s Director with ad hoc reporting and analysis
This role will be partly office and partly home based (during the pandemic it has been home based) and we would ask that you:
- hold a relevant professional body membership
- provide us with an up-to-date CV
- provide a cover letter as to your suitability for the role
- provide us with a reference from a current client
Send your application by email to the Charity Director Mark Hainy – email@example.com
Please contact Mark Hainy if you have any questions relating to the role: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07500 806 385.
Interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place either week commencing 14 or 21 June 2021.
Rate to be agreed